Internship Business Development Intern (Mobile App)
TradeHero is an exciting mobile App start-up based in Singapore. We are currently hiring for an intern for business development, seeking immediate start for excellent individuals with entrepreneurial mindset.
The incumbent will help to ramp up our sales and partnership efforts in markets in South East Asia and beyond. The responsibilities of this position will include: sourcing prospects, conducting business and sales analysis, outreach and networking, and, basically, doing what needs to be done to support business development and sales for TradeHero.
We are looking for a smart, energetic, creative individual with relevant experience (including internship experience), who enjoys working in a team and is motivated to help build TradeHero from self-effacing (re)start-up to colossal imperium.
What to expect at TradeHero
- Opportunity to work with excellent multi-national team with decades of investment banking, entrepreneurial, marketing and development experience
- Meet top VCs, Investors and business leaders
- Hands-on learning of marketing/business development techniques
- Initial short-term internship, with strong possibility of converting to full-time for the right candidate
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary tasks will include:
Partnership Development: Identify, build and manage long term relationships with strategic partners in pursuit of growth opportunities. Specific activities would include organizing and attending meetings with external parties to discuss strategic collaboration opportunities, assistance with business development pitches, handling external and internal communications and facilitate legal and licensing agreements with partners as needed.
Market Research: Identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends in South East Asia and beyond. Specific activities would include, but not limited to, desktop research, company and/or industry experts interview, survey and/or on-site visit, market strategy, product strategy, performance metrics and market and competitive analysis.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working with spreadsheet, presentation and/or database applications to create reports for department or office meetings.
- Collaborates with marketing and development teams in preparing special projects.
- Helping to support our key B2B accounts/relationships, and assist in running trading competitions
- Special administrative tasks as they arise.
(The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.)
- A background in business
- Familiar with the mobile app business environment.
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Collaborative, with strong focus on teamwork.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Conferences and special event management & administration
- Experience with excel data analysis, PowerPoint narratives/ graphics/ graphing a plus.
- You are articulate with good communication skills and negotiation skills
- You love challenges and enjoy learning new things
- You are highly motivated with good business acumen
- You have no problem working under tight deadlines and able to handle pressure
- You have positive and flexible attitude
- You are committed and available for immediate start.
Press articles on TradeHero:
- TradeHero – Making And Following Stock Market Champions-
- TradeHero: Probably One of the Best Startup Ideas in Singapore-
- TradeHero launches a Chinese version, bringing the stock market …
Please send in your latest CV by applying online before 29 August 2014. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
347 total views, 1 today