Internship Data Scientist Intern (Mobile App)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Like big data? Like working with high volume mobile apps? We are recruiting analysts with mobile experience to make our games more engage and retain our users better!
TradeHero is an exciting mobile App start-up based in Singapore, seeking immediate start for excellent individuals with entrepreneurial mindset.
To excel in this role, we require someone with deep analytics skills, creativity, and drive to make our games even better. You’ll be working with cutting edge analytics tools and methods to get the insights needed, and you have the potential to add greatly to the company’s bottom line. Join us!!
What to expect at TradeHero:
- Opportunity to work with excellent multi-national team with decades of investment banking, entrepreneurial, marketing and development experience
- Meet top VCs, Investors and business leaders
- Hands-on learning of marketing/business development techniques
- Initial short-term internship, with strong possibility of converting to full-time for the right candidate
- Available for immediate start and have legal permit to work in Singapore
Analyze and visualize data on a regular basis to enhance operational efficiency for TradeHero
The Data Analyst will lead and perform complex analysis in an evolving data environment. In addition to very strong technical skills, this position will have superb business process analysis and interpersonal skills. The ability to extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends is needed, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by senior business decision-makers.
What you get to do every day:
- Perform a wide range of analysis to produce meaningful insights that improve engagement and monetization across our platform
- Work with cutting edge tools, across a stack that includes Hadoop, Hive, and relational data stores
- Monitor game performance across a wide range of metrics to monitor changes, report regularly on trends for key metrics
- Help drive AB and multivariate tests that meaningfully impact our game’s performance
Desired Skills and Experience
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in mobile applications (iOS, Android ideally), and ideally mobile acquisition, engagement and monetization techniques
- Expert skills with Excel, SQL, and other statistical tools
- Experience with metrics driven-decision making
- Good numbers smarts – you can spot patterns, and know when to ask questions
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding business and product strategy
- Passionate about consumer Internet, mobile, and/or games
- Good communication and presentation skills – oral and written
- You have entrepreneurial mindset
- Great attitude, jovial, keen to learn new things
- Highly motivated with high self initiative
- Ability to work under tight deadlines & pressure, multi-task and still maintain attention to details & composure
Press articles on TradeHero:
- TradeHero – Making And Following Stock Market Champions-
- TradeHero: Probably One of the Best Startup Ideas in Singapore-
- TradeHero launches a Chinese version, bringing the stock market
Please send in your latest CV by applying online before 29 August 2014. We regret to inform that only short listed candidate will be notified.
553 total views, 1 today